Belly Roll Challenge Rules
Let Me See You Belly Roll! From November 7th through November 12th compete in the Mebane Belly Roll Challenge for your chance to win a FREE Grand X-Box One 500GB. See contest rules below. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
1) Your account must be public on Twitter and Instagram to view your entry.
2) No purchase necessary.
3) How to win
- Follow @mebane92
- Retweet contest announcement post
- Post video (less than 15 sec) of yourself doing the belly roll with #BellyRollChallenge AND tag @mebane92
- Follow @bmebane92
- Post video (less than 15 sec) of yourself doing the belly roll and include #BellyRollChallenge AND tag @bmebane92
- Like Brandon Mebane page
- Post video (less than 15 sec) of yourself doing the belly roll in comments section under the contest announcement.
- Use #BellyRollChallenge
4) You must reside in the U.S.
5) Contest opens 11/07/2016 at3:00 PM until 11/12/2016 11: 59 PM. Voting for the three finalists will begin on 11/14/2016 at 9:00 AM until 11/17/2016 9:00 AM.
6) Team Mebane LLC, PO Box 5000 PMB 26 Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92067, is the sponsor of the Mebane Belly Roll Contest.
7) The 1st place prize is 1 new X-Box ONE 500GB which retails at $249. The 2nd place prize is 1 autographed TeamMebane t-shirt which retails at $29.99. The 3rd place prize is an autographed 10/13/16 Chargers v. Broncos game day program featuring Brandon Mebane on the cover.
8) Finalists will be selected based on level of social media engagement as well as style and presentation of the belly roll.
9) 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place will be determined by the most likes and will be announced on @mebane92 on Twitter and Instagram, and the Brandon Mebane Facebook page on 11/18/2016.
10) The winner will have 7 days from the winner announcement to redeem their prize.
11) One entry per person. Anyone found using multiple accounts to enter your Twitter contest will be disqualified.
12) The contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook. Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook are hereby released of any liability by entrants.